Schedule of Events
- Wednesday, June 14: CARL SANDBURG COLLEGE; 1:00 - 4:30 PM (Registration starts at Noon)
- Thursday, June 15: LOMBARD MIDDLE SCHOOL; 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Registration starts at 7:30 am)
- Friday, June 16: CARL SANDBURG COLLEGE, 8:00 AM - NOON (Registration starts at 7:00 am)
- Evening Social Events are in the works!
Thursday Opening Keynote - Matt Miller, Ditch That Textbook
Breakout Presentation Titles... so far...
Expanding Your PLN with Twitter Chats
High School Genius Hour
AAHS Shift to Trimesters
Students Involved with Technology Conference
New Google Sites! WOW What a Change!
Minecraft in the Classroom
Gamifying your Social Studies Classroom with Fantasy Geopolitics
Motivate to Educate
Fun with Formative Assessment
Facilitating Productive Student Discussions
Next Generation Science Standards: Conceptual Shifts
EQuIP Rubric for NGSS
Everyone Can Code
Reaching All Learners
Engaging English-Language Learners
Transforming Learning and Teaching with Mobile Technology
Fun and EASY Tech In The Primary Classroom
Learning Through Play IS Still Possible!
CCSS Crash Course in ELA Standards
We Have Chromebooks! ...Now What?
Now That's a Good Question!
Reimagine Your Literacy Instruction with Digital Tools
Assessing with Google Forms
"Talk Moves": Facilitating Student Led Discussions
Some tools and strategies for linguistic differentiation for ELLs in Content Area Classes
Oh My Google! Simple Steps to Organization and Efficiency
Qs & As to Serving ELL Students More Effectively
Using NoodleTools for Research Management
Swift Playground, Kids & Clubs!
G(math) for Google forms
...with more on the way! You can apply to Present, too!
Detailed Schedule coming Spring 2017
- Wednesday, June 15: CARL SANDBURG COLLEGE; 1:00 - 4:30 PM (Registration starts at Noon)
- Welcome Reception at the historic Orpheum Theatre, Galesburg, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday, June 16: LOMBARD MIDDLE SCHOOL; 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Registration starts at 7:30 am)
- Friday, June 17: CARL SANDBURG COLLEGE, 8:00 AM - NOON (Registration starts at 7:00 am)
View daily session descriptions & other details below: