Schedule of Events
- Wednesday, June 14: CARL SANDBURG COLLEGE; 1:00 - 4:30 PM (Registration starts at Noon)
- Thursday, June 15: LOMBARD MIDDLE SCHOOL; 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Registration starts at 7:30 am)
- Friday, June 16: CARL SANDBURG COLLEGE, 8:00 AM - NOON (Registration starts at 7:00 am)
- Evening Social Events are in the works!
Wednesday Keynote - Dr. Jason Helfer
Thursday Opening Keynote - Matt Miller, Ditch That Textbook
Thursday Closing Keynote - Ricky Castro, IL Teacher of the Year
Friday - Tour Model Tech-enabled Classrooms with Google, Apple & Microsoft
Breakout Presentation Titles
Expanding Your PLN with Twitter Chats
High School Genius Hour
AAHS Shift to Trimesters
Students Involved with Technology Conference
New Google Sites! WOW What a Change!
Minecraft in the Classroom
Gamifying your Social Studies Classroom with Fantasy Geopolitics
Motivate to Educate
Fun with Formative Assessment
Facilitating Productive Student Discussions
Next Generation Science Standards: Conceptual Shifts
EQuIP Rubric for NGSS
Everyone Can Code
Reaching All Learners
Engaging English-Language Learners
Transforming Learning and Teaching with Mobile Technology
MysterySkype in Your Classroom
Introduction to Open Educational Resources (OER)
Finding, Saving, and Evaluating Open Educational Resources Using IOER
Organizing Open Educational Resources Using Learning Sets and Lists in IOER
Fun and EASY Tech In The Primary Classroom
Learning Through Play IS Still Possible!
CCSS Crash Course in ELA Standards
We Have Chromebooks! ...Now What?
Now That's a Good Question!
Reimagine Your Literacy Instruction with Digital Tools
Assessing with Google Forms
"Talk Moves": Facilitating Student Led Discussions
Some tools and strategies for linguistic differentiation for ELLs in Content Area Classes
Oh My Google! Simple Steps to Organization and Efficiency
Qs & As to Serving ELL Students More Effectively
Using NoodleTools for Research Management
Swift Playground, Kids & Clubs!
G(math) for Google forms
Students presenting their knowledge through video
Changing the Culture of the Classroom with Student Choice
Essential Vocabulary Activities
#TeachFurther; Dynamic Interactive Lesson Design
Engaging Students in the Upper Elementary
Using Podcasting and New Media to Educate Students
Detailed Schedule coming Spring 2017
Here's what we did last year...
- Wednesday, June 15: CARL SANDBURG COLLEGE; 1:00 - 4:30 PM (Registration starts at Noon)
- Welcome Reception at the historic Orpheum Theatre, Galesburg, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday, June 16: LOMBARD MIDDLE SCHOOL; 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Registration starts at 7:30 am)
- Friday, June 17: CARL SANDBURG COLLEGE, 8:00 AM - NOON (Registration starts at 7:00 am)
View daily session descriptions & other details below: